Long time No see

 I'm back

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good that you enjoyed yourselves these last few weeks and that you are now full of positivity. I haven't written in such a long time because I wasn't in the mood to dedicate on this. I had no content about my blog and I didn't want you to feel bored with my writing....so I gave up. But now here I am and I'm here to stay which means that I will insist on writing about topics that I love without feeling pressure.

So first things first let me infrom you about my current life. Firstly the school has finally opened, that means a piece of my old life ( before quarantine) is back,I don't really know how to feel about that because school can be tiring pretty quickly without even noticing. On the other hand I got to see my friends almost every day even though I'm forced to see half of the faces due to the stupid masks. But this is a topic for another day....
Also I started private lessons and I have to say that it is pretty weird because it feels exactly like a school except that the teachers are actually trying to get us to understand the subjects and that we also pay a lot of money in comparison to school that we pay none. My life is back to the routine and I can't say that I'm excited about it because frankly I really liked how my life was in summer, When I think about summer I feel kind of nostalgic and I believe that I'm not the only one.
So far I have told you a lot of things about my boring life but what about changing the subject and telling you the things that I'm excited about?, Little things, that you may think that I'm crazy such as warm and fluffy clothes or high boots or high-knee socks with skirts. In other words I'm really excited about the winter clothes and generally about this season. I can't wait to snuggle on my blankets and drink hot chocolate while watching outside although this is someting that I will do not very often due to my hectic programm but let's be positive.
 Also have you ever noticed that in winter the best place to hang out with your friends is in their house? Is it just me who believe this? I mean due to the cold you prefer the warmth that the house provides you and also you can chill with your friends without dressing fancy and withour trying too much. By staying to the house you can watch a movie or play games or even turn on the music so that you can dance!
So that's it! I wish you a great autumn and an even better winter!!
Ps: I'm really sorry about my writing.. 
Take care of yourselves and most important be happy

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...