This Week's Series/Movies

My mind was blown up

Hello everyone I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this past week and I wish you a happy month full of smiles and laughters! This week I took advantage of my plenty free time and I decided to dedicated it on movies and series. I still have a long way to go before I'm completely satisfied with myself but I still have time to finish this "road". So... today I'm going to tell you about the movies and series that were actually amazing and I didn't want them to finish them!

1. THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY ( SEASON 2) 9/10
The Umbrella Academy (TV Series 2019– ) - IMDb
This series is about a family of former child heroes, who are grown ups and thay have to reunite so that they can save the world. I saw the first season of this series one year ago and I wouldn't say that I was quite impressed by it. I would say that I loved most of the characters but I didn't exactly like the whole plot. I had lost my interest but then in the last episode the ending was quite unexpected, so that led me on waiting for the next season. When I saw the second season, I couldn't stop talking about the characters and rehearsing every scene on my mind. The characters,their style,the decade it was totally amazing! I absolutely loved the season and I can't wait for the third one!

2. GET EVEN 7/10
Get Even (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb
This series is about four girls who go to the same private school and they decide to form their secret society so that they can expose the secrets of bullies. When I first saw the trailer I wasn't amazed by it but at the same time the series looked really interesting and I liked that all the main characters were girls. This series has mystery and it show us the problems that teenagers have to face. Also I really liked that each girl had a different personality and each one of them belonged in a different group at the school.

3. A WHISKER AWAY 7,5/10
A Whisker Away review: A Netflix anime movie about cats, shapeshifting, and  love - Polygon
This movie is about a girl who is in love with her classmate and she trys to grab his attention in her human form or in her cat form but at some point the boundaries between those ttwo start to vanish. I am not exactly keen on watching anime but I really liked the plot of this movie and it was quite beautiful. I was able to empathize with her and I really understood how much she cared for him and how much she was in love with him! The story was funny but at the same time kind of sad and I absolutely loved it!

4. A SILENT VOICE 8/10
A Silent Voice | Netflix
This movie is about a young man who is ostracized by his classmates after he bullies a deaf girl to the point she moves away. After years, he is trying to make things right and make up for all his mistakes. I honestly wanted so much to see this movie because I really liked that the main character was a person with a disability and it grabbed my attention immediately. Also the personality evolution of the man was pretty great and I fell in love with their kind hearts. The chemistry between those characters was so real and the movie show us the value of friendship and the meaning of not giving up!

I got to spend my week watching those series and movies and I must say that I don't regret it at all. Each one of them touched my heart or made my mind go wild. I am really happy that I decided to watch anime movies and I will keep watching them because their messages are so intense and so inspiring.
I hope that you liked this article and I recommend you watching them!
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...