Books and Books....

 The beauty of books

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this past week and a half and that you are now full of positive thoughts. As for me this week was quite interesting because I finished most of my books and I wanted to share with you my opinion about the content of each book. 

This month I wanted to read some books so I asked a friend of mine if I could borrow some of hers because she loves reading and she has a huge collection of different kind of books so I knew that she was the ONE! As you can probably guess she was glad to lent me her books and I chose two, unfortunately I read only one of them and I read another book which was a present from my brother. Long story short these are the books that I liked a lot!!

FIVE FEET APART
This book is actually based on the movie Five Feet Apart which I have written on an article a couple months ago so if you want, check it out. Well this book is about a girl and a boy who both have cystic fibrosis and they must at all costs not touch each other because that might lead them to death... The book was absolutlely perfect. Because we saw the point of view of each character in every chapter and I like it that we were able to see what they think or feel. It was so intense and because of the movie that I have already seen the letters came alive and I could literally rehearse every scene on my mind. It was beautiful. And I recommend it!!!!!

THE LITTLE PRINCE
This is actually one the classiest books that have ever existed and it has touched the heart of many people and I have to say that I'm one of them. This book is about a pilot who is the narrator of this story and he meets a young,small boy which he laters calls him Little Prince. This book has deep meanings about the value of friendship, about adulthhod and about the meaning of protection and actually taking care of something. By reading this book you can see the innocence of Little Prince and how much simplier he sees the world. You can also see how pure his heart is and how much he appreciates everyhing around him. I truly believe that Little Prince represents the innocence and the curiousness that we all have but we bury deep in our hearts. 

So these are the books that I have read they are absolutely perfect, I loved then and I hope that you will like them too!!!!
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic 



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...