Sweet 16.......

 Birthday Party

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this past week and that you are now full of positive energy. As for me two weeks ago I turned 16 and I have to say that I was so overwhelmed but at the same time so happy because I realised that I have grown up and I have become a "mature" person. So what is better than celebrating this "important" day with your friends by going out? I wil tell you what is better than that throwing out a terrace- party with the help of your family.

Every year in August 17th there is an excitement inside me and a light that wants to burst out and just make everyone feel as happy as I am. I trully believe that nothing or no one can destroy this happiness that surrounds me because this is my day!This is the day to celebrate that I am alive and healthy and this is the day that everyone wishes my happy birthday just because they care or because of their politeness! Every year the number changes and as I get older, I renew my goals and I try to become a better person. The only thing that stays the same is my birthday wish and I have never changed that because I coulnd't find something better to wish on!
This year I finally turned 16 and I have heard that in USA teenagers specifically girls throw out big parties because of this age. By searching on this topic I found out that they organise these parties so that they can celebrate their freedom. By saying that I mean that when they turn 16 they have the right to buy their own cars or to apply on job applicatons. In other words they become more independent and at the same time more mature!Even though that didn't apply to me I was as excited as these girls were just because I got older and I had the chance to enjoy another year of my wonderful life.
I was thrilled about my birthday because it would be the first time that I would blown the candles on the tarrace and it would be the first time that I would be responsible for the arrangements for the party. Firstly I started writng down ideas about the decoration,the music and the food. Then I sent invitations to each one of my friends so that they would know about the time and the place. All these have happend in my village so when I arrived home I went with my brother and his girlfriend for shopping. We bought snacks,balloons because there is no party without balloons even though most of them burst,we also bought drinks and soft drinks. After that we made an order for the birthday cake which looked so tasty that I couldn't wait to get my hands on this beautiful masterpiece.

 Then the next step was decoration. We brought  a rug and I borrowed some chairs from my friend so that we could sit during the party. Also my brother brought from his home his mini fridge and some fairy lights with battery! The whole place was actually pretty good but the company was even better!
I was so nervous because I wanted them to like it and not be bored or miserable. I have to say that they did like it and that they had a great time because they told me so! The cake was heaven and I had so much fun, we played games, we talked, we listened to music and we laughed! 
Best Birthday Party Ever
Thank you guys.... 
Take care of youselves and most important be optimistic
P.S
I didn't take any pictures....I'm sorry




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...