Friends...

 What is life without friends?

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all doing fine, that you enjoyed yourselves these past few weeks and that you are now full of positivity. I know I'm really awful because I haven't written to you in two weeks due to my hectic programm but I trully hope that this bad habit will change in time. Today I decided to write about friends and the meaning that they have in each person's life including mine.

The word Friends has a lot of definitions it might means a peson who knows me and cares about me, it might means someone who gives me freedom to be who I trully am, or it might means a person who loves me unconditionally. If you search this word you will find hunderd of definitions and I'm sure that one of them will express you. To me Friends means a person or people who are there for you no matter what and that they will always got your back! 
I'm 16 years old and I have to say that I'm pretty lucky because from a young age I'm surrounded by real friends who care about me and they tolerate my craziness but also my bad moods.I trully don't know how my life would be without them! I believe that each one of you agrees with me on that. Can you imagine your lives without someone that you trully trust, someone that you tell all your secrets, your probems, your fears? Someone who is there fo you when you want to cry and give up and someone who is there for you when you want to jump up and down from happiness.
Without friends there is a void inside you that no else can fill not even your family or girlfriend/boyfriend. Unfortunately I felt this void a few years ago when I thought that my friends didn't want me and that they wanted me to be gone. That period was trully the worst because I remember how I angry I was with myself and with them too. I didn't know what I did wrong but even then I wanted to make up for them. If someone hears the reason that I felt this way they would call me exaggerating but back then I was too emotional and more unreasonable than now.
As time goes by I appreciate more and more my friends and I say every day how lucky I am to have them. So that's it, I wanted to write this blog so that I can share my feeling with you and I wanted to make you think what friendship means to you? I f you want write it down on comments.....


Take care of yourselves and most important be happy

Σχόλια

  1. Friendship means to me trust and love. In a real friendship there should be trust, cause if there isn’t then it won’t last. And love because you should care for each other. It’s okay if you’re bad at showing it, but if the other person truly cares and loves you, they will understand that you love them. And that from your smallest actions.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. I truly agree with you on that! Love and trust is one of the most important values of a friendship!

      Διαγραφή

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me