A NEW BLOGGER

A NEW BLOGGER



Hello everyone as you might guessed I am new here in this 'world 'and I want to explore it , but first things first let me introduce myself.

I'm Stami I'm 15 years old and I'm quite an ordinary girl who is trying to live her life as best as she can. I wouldn't say that I am a boring person but I'm not special either.
 I love watching any kind of movies and series with my friends or with my brother because I have the chance to talk with someone and share our thoughts.
I'm really outgoing as a person so I like spending time outside and not inside so now you see the difficulty I have to face due to the situation we live in.
Also I have a fascination with the mirror and I always stand in front of it and staring my reflection.
I like singing even though I'm horrible at it so I watch  many videos of people singing so that I can imitate them.
I talk a lot and sometimes no one can find a way to shut me
I would like to be a Youtuber someday but I am still insecure about it so the time wil tell
I love giving hugs and kisses and in the mornings I am usually happy
Also I like taking photos even though I'm not very good at it


This is me

SO..........
The reason I decided to join in this communtity is because I want to share my thoughts with others about things that are fascinating to me such as movies, events, foods or even new fashion trends. Right now I feel a little lonely and this is my escape from the real world.

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

New hair, New me

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive