Hello world

FINALLY OUT

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feelling good and that you enjoyed your weekend. If you asked me I would say that I had a perfect weekend and what's better than sharing it with you?

These past few months everyone had to make a sacrifice and lose their freedom so that their families and theirselves could be safe. Every country had to set some boundaries so that the people wouldn't get hurt from this deadly virus. Fortunately the situation is getting better and better so I hope that in   time we will forget this tragedy and move on but till then we should appreciate everything that is given to us and that is exactly what I did.
In my country which is Greece if we want to go outside and take a walk we must send a message  or else we must pay a fine. To me this is totally unfair because we lose the right to go where we want without telling anyone so in other words we lose a part of our freedom. When I first heard of it I thought that it was a joke, unfortunately I realised that it was true when I saw police men asking people if they have sent a message and if they have had their ID. In that moment I felt like I couldn't breathe, I felt suffocated in every possible way.
Ι'm telling you this because I want you to know how horrible I felt when they took this decicion and how happy I was this weekend when I took advantage of the same decicion and I took a walk with my friend. I hadn't realised how much I had missed the outside world and its beauty. I missed the sun that burnt my skin, I missed the wind that blew my curly hair but mostly I missed the people. I missed their smiles, their laughs, their conversations absolutely everything. In that moment I was beyond happy because I had the chance to be outside and enjoy all those things that in the past I took for granted. This weekend was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.
I miss my ordinary life and I hope that in the future everything will go back to normal. This is my wish and I believe that one day it will come true.
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

New hair, New me

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive