My worst fear

My fear is eaten me alive

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves these past few days and that you are now full of positive energy! Yesterday I had a conversation with my friend about fears and that got me thinking about my own fears and which one of them is the worst! So...by taking this oppportunity I decided to share with you one of the most important parts of  myself!

Every living person who lives in this world has at least one fear, that sometimes can tear him up and affect directly his whole life or at least one small part of it,this is my very own definition of fear. It can actually cause you real damage and it can be the reason for a breakdown or for self-destruction. I know that some of you might call me exaggerating but to some people this is the truth.
Each person has their own fear. Someone might be afraid of what his future holds for him, someone else might fear of not being loved by anyone. Others are afraid of losing their loved ones or they are afraid of ghosts and insects. If you asked me my biggest fear is being alone! Ever since I remember myself I was always happy when I was surrounded by people! I fear of being alone and not be able to talk with someone, love someone, or just have a presence near me. This has always terrified me and I believe even after I leave this world I would still have this fear inside me.
Being alone sucks
By saying that I forgot to mention that fears have also a purpose in a person's life. They try to protect him from the dangers that exist in the outside world. They are sensors who help us face danger. So in other worlds they are kind of neseccary but also as I have said previously they can lead someone on self destrusction.
So my advice is to face your own fears and try to come up with a solution that can help you solve them, but also try to stay safe and follow your insticts!
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...