This week's saddest movies/series

My heart is broken

Hello everyone I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves these past few days and that you are now full of positive energy. As for me the only thing I want to say is that this last week I cried a lot and I want you to bear in mind that I cry only when I have a specific and  important reason. So.... today I decided to share with you the reasons that led me on crying my eyes out!

This week I was determined on finishing my series and starting new ones or watching new movies and that is exactly what I did. What I didn't say is that I have a soft spot for romantic movies and series so I couldn't stay away from them, unfortunately that was my epic mistake. Long story short these are the movies/series that caused me to break down in tears!

1. THE HALF OF IT  7,5/10
Το The Half of It: «Δεν Έχεις Ιδέα» έρχεται στο Netflix
This movie is about a smart but cash-strapped teen Ellie Chu who agress to write a love letter for a jock but she doesn't expect to form a strong friendship with him or to fall for his crush. I was kind of excited to see this movie because it wasn't the basic one where the girl meets the boy and they fall for each other. It was different and as I know different can be good! The scenes in this movie were beautiful and I really liked the meaning of love and true friendship. During the movie my emotions were in check but the ending got me and I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

2. CITY OF ANGELS 8/10
City of Angels (1998) - IMDb
This movie is about a love story between an angel and a doctor. I discovered this movie a couple of years ago and I wanted to see it because I was and still am in love with these actors. I finally saw it and I loved every moment of it. It didn't matter to me that it was filmed in 1998 or that the movie lasted approximately 2 hours. What did matter was the chemistry between those characters and their love for each other. The performance of those two was amazing and it made my heart bleed.

3. NEVER HAVE I EVER 7,10
Never Have I Ever (TV Series 2020– ) - IMDb
This series is based on the complicated life of a modern-day first generation Indian American teenage girl who is trying to live her life at the fullest. At first sight you can see that it is a comedic but also a romantic kind of series. It focuses not only on the problems of the main character about boys and partys but also we see a sensitive side of her and the way she over threw her pain. I truly liked this series because it was funny and easy-going. However this series also caused me a lot of tears without even knowing...

4. HOTEL DEL LUNA 10/10
What Kdrama “Hotel Del Luna” can teach us about finance and strategy
This series is about an eilite hotelier who gets invited to manage a hotel for dead souls, through this "adventure" he gets to know the ancient owner and her strange world. I know that a lot of you don't like Kdramas beacuse they are too sappy and over dramatic. In the way I see it some dramas can be like that but some others such as Hotel Del Luna are absolutely worth it. I was touched by this series from the very first episode. I can not describe the love I have for all the characters and their stories. In every episode I was overwhelmed by all those emotions and specifically in the last 4 episodes I was sobbing so hard that it was hard for me to move on.

SO....these are the factors that caused me all those tears. I recommend you watching these movies/series because each one of them is different and at the same time interesting. 
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic 


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...