Goodbye couch, Hello gym mattress

My new hobby

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this past week and that you are now full of positive energy. As for me this week was kind of experimental because I finally tried out a new hobby which is called exercising. Since I was a little girl I wasn't a big fan of exercising because others were better than me, they had more stamina and I didn't. But recently I decided to give it a chance and I have no regrets!

This week I made a list of my goals for this summer and one of them is to be more fit and that can only happen if I start exercising so that is exactly what I did. Believe me, at first this wasn't easy because I wasn't very motivated and I didn't want to say goodbye to my couch or to my bed even for some hours but it had to be done! 
The first day I did a little research on youtube on how to get fit and luckily I found a channel in which a girl who is named Chloe Ting had a lot of videos with summer exercises which were easy and at the same time difficult. Nevertheless I really liked her energy and even though I was tired I wanted to keep going and become more like her! I could say that she inspired me in a way!
The next day I was more prepared, by saying that I had a matress, a towel, I had my favourite bottle and of course the phone which was opposite of me so that I could follow her routine of exercises! The days went by and I finished the first week of exercising! I felt really proud of myself because I took the chance and I tried something different. Also I felt more confident and comfortable with my body due to the improvement. By saying that I'm really excited for the next week and the week after that for the obvious reasons.
So... to all of you that might try to improve for whatever reason my advice to you is to focus on your goal and never give up because the outcome will be worth it!
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...