Dear Summer...

Summer is back 

Hello everyone I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed youselves this past week and that you are now full of positive energy. If you asked me I would have to say that this weekend was one of the bests in my life! I know that I might sound too excessive but honestly I had so much fun and I realised that the summer is back! So..today I decided to write about my perfect weekend!

This weekend, I took a trip with my lovely brother and his girlfriend and we visited a coastal area of our beautiful Greece. I was literally so excited about our little "vacations" that I was bouncing around the room like a child who got a lot of candies. During the ride the only thing I could think of was the beach and how happy I was that I had the chance to swim again.
Believe me this was certainly the best feeling in the world.The sense of the salt around your skin and the waves that hit you from behind without actually hurting you but causing you a thrillness. The feeling of taking a dive and actually sense the water around you and the moment you come to surface       you take a deep breath and you feel fresher and more relaxed.                                                                            
There are a lot of reasons for a person to love the beach you can sit in the golden sand and enjoy the view or you can take a nap and dream about wanting to be mermaid or just have fun with your friends and family and enjoy this very moment! So for me this was the first reason for being over excited.
The second one was my brother and the time that we would spent together. I know that I might be too sappy but my brother is my favourite person in the whole universe so every minute I spent with him means a lot to me! By saying that you can understand the value of the reason!
Finally the third one was the chance to visit another area that I haven't visited before. We went to a lot of different places and I had a tour of this beautiful area full of green plants and kind people! I'm really glad that I took this opportunity and I got away from my daily life. Untill this weekend I haven't actually realised that summer is back and that I should enjoy it and not be stuck in the same routine anymore!
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic! 

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...