My Hectic Week

Moving too fast

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this past week and that you are now full of positive energy. Also I wish you a great month full of smiles and happiness even though the beginning of mine wasn't exactly ideal! The causes behind my discomfort are specific so what is better than sharing it with you?
This week I was pretty anxious because I would finally retake my German exams and as every person I wanted to succeed and and take my degree. Unfortunately that didn't go exactly well. That morning, I woke up  and I felt the pressure of my conscience telling me not to fail. So I was obviously nervous but at the same time I had set my mind to my goal.
The feeling of going to to the place in which the exams occured was easier than the first time but still terrifying as the last time. Every person in this room was holding a pen, a bottle of water and their ID. Some of them were relaxed, they were smiling, talking with their friends without a hint of nervousness in their eyes. On the other side there were people who were trembling and gripping their bottle so hard that it was ready to explode. And there was me the girl who was just standing there, observing others and generally being awkward.
After this difficult situation I finally got home and even though I was still unsure about the outcome, I felt relieved and ready for packing my luggage. So as you probably guessed the first reason that led to my discomfort was my German exams and the second one was me leaving my home for one month and a half.
Photographer-cottonbro
I know that it might seem kind of silly to be upset over something like that because going to your village for a short period  can be concidered vacations to a lot of you. Unfortunately I was a bit sad to live my friends and my routine behind me. But as I have heard changes are good and this is a temporary so nothing bad can come out of it.
I guess we will have to find out what the outcome will be! Fortunately I have this blog so that I can share with you all my experiences during this time! 
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic


Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...