My Summer Vacation


Time to relax

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling amazing, that you enjoyed yourselves these past two weeks and that you are now full of positivity and happiness. I haven't written in a while because I couldn't find the time to sit and write down my thoughts or my feelings. The reason for my absence is only one and it is called summer vacations. So..today I'm going to describe to you my summer time!

These past few weeks I had a lot of fun with my familly because I got to spend most of my time with them and we kind of rebound even though this also happend in quarantine!In my village the time moves slower  so I took advantage of it and I tried to be more creative and do activities that I wouldn't do if I were in the city. For example I started reading books which is unlike me because I usually get bored and I can't finish them but surprisingly here it was exactly the opposite!
- Having Fun-
The first week we stayed on our village and the second week we went on vacations! Well technically we went to my other village but we stayed on a hotel so I count them as vacations. There the time was moving too fast and to my dissappointment I didn't want to leave yet. I got to spend time with my lovely cousins which are too young and so cute that you can't get enough of them. We went to a lot of places of our beautiful island and I ate a lot of food. I have to admit that I kind of regreted that but at the same I didn't. I had the chance to swim again and try new things on the sea or getting better on some moves by practicing them.
The only problem that I had, at least in the beginning was that I didn't have any clothes with me because we haven't planned to stay there, it was kind of unexpected so I had to go to the market and buy some of them. That was my only problem but on the other side I got new clothes so it was a win-win situation!
- Beautiful Sea-
I had a lot of fun by staying on the hotel and by spending time with my whole family. I missed them a lot and that was the perfect time for a reconnection. Also I got to play with my cousins and spent more time with the best brother of this entire world. The only thing I have to say is that I can't wait for what summer holds for me! 
Take care of yourseleves and most important be happy!



Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

New hair, New me

Friends...