My 10 quarantine movies (part 1)

Quarantine movies

Hello everyone I hope that you are all feeling good and that this month will be great for all of you. These past few days I couldn't decide what content my next post should have and then out of nowhere I remembered the hobbie that kept me occupied all this time: MOVIES! But not any kind of movies, Quarantine Movies.

I decide to do a list with the movies that I have seen during Quarantine therefor Quarantine Movies. 

10.Midsommar 5.5/10
Κριτική: Μεσοκαλόκαιρο - Midsommar (2019) - FilmBoy

This movie takes place in Sweden where a couple travels go there to visit a rural hometown's fabled mid-summer festival. When I first saw it, I was kind of surprised because the movie was different from other thrillers that I had watched.I liked how the actors played and I fell in love with the the nature scenes but overall this movie was too weird for me.

9.Maleficent: Mistress of evil 6/10
Videa.Online] » Maleficent: Mistress of Evil 2019 Magyarul Online ...

This is a sequel to Maleficent and in this movie Maleficent and her goddaughter Aurora are pulled in different directions so they have to face new struggles and new enemys. This was one of the movies that I was excited to see because the first one was my favourite and I hoped that the second one would be even better. Unfortunately even though the graphics were mind blowing, I wasn't too satisfied with the movie as I thought I would be.

8.Villains 6.5/10
Kyra Sedgwick, Jeffrey Donovan, Bill Skarsgård, and Maika Monroe in Villains (2019)

This movie is about a pair of amateur criminals that break into a suburban home and they discover the sadistic secret of the owners. I knew from the trailer that this movie is a black comedy and I was really curious to see if it was a good black comedy. I was very pleased when I found out that the movie was funny and easy going because you dind't have to think or concetrate overall I liked it a lot.

7.Aladdin 7,5/10
Αλαντίν (2019) - Ψηφιακή Λήψη | Disney

This movie is based on the animation movie ALADDIN  where the characters come alive and it show us the story of a kind-hearted street urchin and a power hungry Grand Vizier who fight  each other  for the magic lamp that makes all their wishes come true. I grew up loving Disney Movies and wishing I could be one day a princess. This movie brought back this feeling so for that I admire it. It brought back the magic and for me this is the most important. I loved every scene and I really liked the songs.

6.Little Women 8/10
GOOGLE DRIVE — Mp4 Little Women (2019) FullMovie|®GOOGLE DOCs ...

This movie is classic and it takes place in England where Jo March reflects back and forth on her life, telling the story of the March sisters- four young women each determined to live their own life. This movie was actually impressive because firstly it is based on a true story, secondly it spreads a message about the power of women and the determination to achieve their goals and thirdly the whole cast is absolutely amazing and every single one of them deserves a nobel.

So this the first part of my list  I would recommend you seeing these movies because they draw my attention even though I didn't like each one of them the same, they succeed in making me not to forget them.  
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

New hair, New me

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive