Trying out new products

My New Makeup

Hello everyone I hope that you are feeling good, that you enjoyed youselves and that you are now full of positive energy! This weekend I had real fun because I finally saw my brother after a very long time and I can not describe how much I missed him all those months. Also he brought me new products of makeup as a present and I couldn't be more excited. So... today I'm going to talk about my new makeup!

I am a girl as you know and I love to take care of myself unfortunately I wouldn't say that my skills in makeup are as good as I would like them to be. Nevertheless I always challenge myself and I want to be better in things that I find interesting, makeup is one of them. So what is better than trying? That is exactly what I did last Saturday, I was beyond excited and I wanted to try the new eyeshadow brush, the eyeshadow palette and the palette that included highlighter etc. 
The products (Soph X Revolution)
Firstly I was curious about the colours in the eyeshadow palette so I tested them out and I was really satisfied with the outcome because they matched the colour of my skin and they would look really good on me then I moved on on the highlighter which is my favourite product because it is sparkling and everytime I see it I want to cover my face with it! Then there was the contour which is a product that can make your face look thinner in a way and
finally there's the rouge which gives colour on your cheeks.
ME!!!!!
After that I started putting makeup on me and I dare to say that I liked it a lot. Of course I had help but I managed just fine so I'm pretty proud of myself. I wouldn't say that I'm an expert but I hope that in the future  I will become one. 

Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

New hair, New me

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive