My 10 Quarantine movies (part 2)

Quarantine Movies

Hello everyone I hope that you are all feeling good and that you enjoyed yourselves these past few days. Today I decided to finish this article and reveal the rest of the movies in my list. I was very excited about it because all of them caught my attention but those 5 kept me awake at nights. Seriously though, I watched most of them at night so I had a lot of dreams about them. 

Saying that these are the best 5 movies...


 5.When Harry met Sally 8/10 
When Harry Met Sally... (1989) - IMDb

This movie is about Harry and Sally, two people that have known each other for years and as time went by they became really good friends unfortuantely both of them were afraid of becoming something more. When I first heard of it I wasn't keen on watching it because it was filmed in 1989 and I thought that I wouldn't like the plot or the direction. I was really glad when my thoughts were false. I absolutely loved this classic movie that have stolen the hearts of many people and also mine! The chemistry of the actors was impressing and I really loved the dialogues between those too.

4. Don't let go 8,5/10
Don't Let Go (2019) - IMDb

This movie is about a man who gets a phone call from his dead niese, who has been murdured. He's not sure if she's a ghost or if he's going mad but eventually he realises she's real. While I was watching this movie I was shocked and at the same time anxious. I was yelling to the main character to save his niese and for her to listen to him and not to do something stupid. This movie was kind of fictional and also a crime film. I absolutely loved it and the girl's acting was amazing!

3.Me Before You 8,5/10
Me Before You (2016) - IMDb

This movie is about a girl who lives in a small town and forms an unlikely bond with a recently-paralyzed man she's taking care for. This film was released in 2016 and I used to say that I wanted it to see it but I never succeed. Well thanks to quarantine my dream came true. I saw it and I wanted to watch it again and again. Even though I was heart broken due to the ending I found the whole movie absolutely amazing and I truly loved the main characters!

2.Five Feet Apart 9,5/10
Amazon.com: Tomorrow sunny Five Feet Apart 2019 Movie Poster Art ...

This movie focuses on a pair of teenagers with cytic fibrosis who meet in a hospital and fall in love, though they have to avoid physical contract at any costs, This movie made me realise how lucky I really am and that I shouldn't complain about everything bad that happens in my life. Also it taught me how love can be difficult and beautiful at the same time. During the movie I couldn't stop crying, I felt awful because I knew that these people don't deserve it and what made it even worse is that this disease exists and it can destroy many lives.
1.Escape Room 9,5/10
Escape Room (2019) - IMDb

This movie focuses on six strangers that find themselves in a maze of deadly mystery rooms and must use their wits to survive. While I was doing this list I was torn between this movie and the Five Feet Apart. I couldn't decide which movie should be in the first place because I loved both of them for different reasons. I would describe Escape Room as a thriller but also as an adventurous film I absolutely loved it because I didn't expcet to be this good and I was quite surprised. When I finished I couldn't stop talking about it and also I was very excited about the sequel.

This is my list I hope that you enjoyed and I truly recommend you watching all those movies, they deserve recognition even though most of them have!
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

New hair, New me

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive