New hair, New me

My Pink Hair

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this weekend and that you are now full of positive energy! If you asked me about my weekend, I would say that these last few days I was beyond happy because I spent them with my favourite people and because of  the change in my hair!

Purple and blonde
So... these last few months I had the desire to be unpredictable and change the way I look. I always wanted to dye my hair an intense colour and pink was perfect for me. I was pretty nervous because it was kind of bold but at the same time really exciting.
 Last year I had decided to highlight my hair blonde but it didn't work out so I was disappointed. Then in December I took the decision to  highlight my hair purple, I absolutely loved the colour but I was kind of sad because it wasn't intense. Long story short, those experiences led me to the way my hair is today.
My New Look!
By saying that I want to describe to you my feelings before and after the result. Before the outcome I was anxious and I had a lot of doubts because it was risky and I didn't want to look ridiculous. I am easily affected by others opinions so this is a problem for me. On the other side I was optimistic and I believed that I would love the colour and that I would be really happy with the result. Thank god that my optimistic side won. I know that it might seem silly to be nervous of something like that but sometimes my insecurity and my doubts can bring out the worst in me. Nevertheless I was satisfied with the way I looked and I felt really confident and in the same time happy with myself and the hairdresser,
By writing this post I wanted to inspire you not to be afraid of changes and to be happy with yourselves.
Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive