Happy international day 17 May

Nobody should be afraid

Hello everyone, I hope that you are all feeling good, that you enjoyed yourselves this weekend and that you are now full of positive energy. These days I had a lot of ideas about my content of the next post but I found out that 17 May is a very important day for those who belong to lgbtq community so I decided to dedicate this post for those people. Even though I'm late I wanted to share it with you!

Photographer-Sharon McCutcheon
Some of you might not know but we started to celebrate this day in 2004 because of the violence that the people from the lgbtq community had to endure. It was horrible for all of them, they didn't deserve the fear of others and most important their hatred. They fought for their rights and they still do because unfortunately, they can't change the world but what they can, do is fight for what they want.
I don't belong in this communtiy but I respect those people and I support them because I can not imagine how hard it must be to grow in this world where everyone can critisize you and hurt you so deeply that you just want to stop living. This day is for the people who are homophobic,transphobic and biphobic. 
Photographer- Sharon McCutcheon
It spreads an important message to us to respect and love someone without criticizing him about their sexual preference or about their gender.I truly hope that in the near future this message will be taken into concideration and that the pain will stop existing!

Take care of yourselves and most important be optimistic!

Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις από αυτό το ιστολόγιο

New hair, New me

Οι Καλοκαιρινές Ταινίες μου (part 1)

3 Ways to be less Indecisive